TravelSafe Clinic in Kitsilano is Opening on May 19!
TravelSafe Clinic has made a few changes since our clinics closed in March, due to the Coronavirus pandemic. In order to follow the BC Centre for Disease Control recommendations, we have decided to close our Hastings-Sunrise clinic until we are able to relocate to a suitable location in a larger independent space.
We have enjoyed seeing our clients in the Hastings-Sunrise neighborhood and we are grateful for being able to operate our business inside Pharmachoice Pharmacy since May 2016.
Arrange an appointment at our Kitsilano location now!
We welcome clients to our Kitsilano location for Tb skin testing, travel consultations and vaccines recommended for preventative health.
The New COVID-19 Appointment Procedure
Please be assured we are taking strict precautions to avoid the transmission of COVID-19. We have implemented new clinic policies and procedures from the guidelines recommended by the BC Centre for Disease Control, to ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees at all times.
Here’s what we’re doing to protect you and our employees when you visit our clinic:
The New TravelSafe Covid-19 Appointment Procedure
- Appointments are scheduled to avoid clients overlapping in our waiting area.
- We will be phoning you 24 hours in advance of your appointment for pre-screening.
- Please wear a medical or non-medical mask during your appointment. Masks are available.
- We will review the clinic procedure when you enter the clinic to ensure you feel safe and secure.
- Health Care Professionals will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Physical distancing is to be followed until vaccinations are administered.
- All seats and surfaces are disinfected after each appointment.
- We have a new digital TravelSafe Immunization Record that will be emailed to you.
- Electronic payments will be accepted. (VISA, MC, Interac)
- A paid invoice will be emailed to you after your appointment.
Please avoid entering the clinic if you are exhibiting signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
Couples or family members from the same home, can visit our clinic at the same time, if you are all receiving our care. We ask that friends or relatives wait outside the clinic if they do not have an appointment.
We hope you will understand the value of these precautions. Their purpose is to follow the BC Centre for Disease Control recommendations and to protect everyone involved. We strongly believe in disease prevention and health promotion, and we encourage every client to contribute to our common well being.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you into our clinic, safely!