Contaminated food and water can cause travelers’ diarrhea and other diseases.
Travelers visiting the tropics are exposed to significant illnesses that are transmitted by mosquitoes and other insects.
Bacteria are the most common cause of TD, accounting for 80-90% of TD.
Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) is caused by insufficient adaptation to the low oxygen pressure at high altitude.
Useful tips for travellers
These are the essential items that, if you only had the clothes on your back, you would manage.
We are a one-stop travel clinic:
- Each appointment includes a consultation with our Registered Nurses or doctor with over 15 years experience providing the latest information on health-associated risks for clients to all destinations in the world
- The consultation is catered to your itinerary and health history
- Vaccines are administered at your on-site appointment
- We will arrange your travel prescriptions ready for pick up within 24 or less
- We are a public health yellow fever vaccine designated site
After your initial consultation, there is no consultation fee for appointments made to complete your vaccine series’. You will simply pay for the vaccine(s) only.
A consultation is required if you are travelling to a country with risk of yellow fever.
Please allow 30-60 mins for your appointment. We suggest you review our vaccine price list before your appointment.