Visit our clinics for a pre-travel consultation and receive vaccines to protect your health.
TravelSafe addresses all your travel needs in one visit.
Book your appointment
Get professional consultation
Receive recommended vaccines
Useful Tips for Travellers
We are a one-stop travel clinic:
- Each appointment includes a consultation with our Registered Nurses or doctor with over 15 years experience providing the latest information on health-associated risks for clients to all destinations in the world
- The consultation is catered to your itinerary and health history
- Vaccines are administered at your on-site appointment
- We will arrange your travel prescriptions ready for pick up within 24 or less
- We are a public health yellow fever vaccine designated site
After your initial consultation, there is no consultation fee for appointments made to complete your vaccine series’. You will simply pay for the vaccine(s) only.
A consultation is required if you are travelling to a country with risk of yellow fever.
Please allow 30-60 mins for your appointment. We recommend you review our vaccine price list before your appointment.
To prepare for your consultation, download your Client Intake Form here, complete sections A and C only, and bring it to your appointment or email it to email@example.com.
Travel Health for Specific Destinations
To arrange an appointment please call 604. 251-1975 or book now.
Our telephone hours are M-F 9:00am-5:00pm. Saturdays 9:00am-4:00pm. On Sundays our clinic is closed, and we check email intermittently.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointment times are arranged to suit your schedule and may be booked outside the hours listed below.