OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
From large on-site group vaccinations to personalized in-clinic consults we have
vaccination and testing services for every need and budget!
Effortless On-Site Group Vaccination Services
We Vaccinate Employees!
If you are an administrative assistant, health and safety advisor, or human resources manager, managing an on-site vaccination clinic can be a daunting task. However, our team of registered nurses is here to make it easy for you. We will come to your location and safely provide vaccines on the job for you and your employees. Our clinics can accommodate any size group, large or small and are booked to suit your schedule, ensuring a safe and efficient experience.
To book your on-site clinic or get more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604. 251-1975
Exclusive Mobile VIP Vaccination Services
For Business People And Clients On The Go!
Our exclusive mobile on-site vaccination service is designed for busy clients who need greater flexibility and convenience. We get it, your time is valuable. You don’t want to waste it on a trip to the clinic for shots. Our registered nurses will come to your office, home or location, day or night, and administer all necessary occupational health or travel vaccinations – including yellow fever. The Mobile VIP is a select option for business travelers or for anyone needing top-end personalized vaccination services.
For more information contact us at: email@example.com
Common Vaccines And Tests For Occupational Purposes
(measles mumps and rubella)
(measles mumps and rubella)
Tuberculosis Skin testing (TB Skin testing)
For on-site occupational inquiries please phone 604. 251-1975 or book now.
The In-Clinic Occupational Health Consult
Making Your Work Or School Space A Safe Place
TravelSafe offers a variety of vaccines and TB Skin testing to employees, prospective employees and university/college students seeking vaccines for pre-employment and pre-admission requirements. So if you need any of the following, come see us!
- Vaccination(s) to meet employer or school requirements
- Proof of vaccination history signed by a health professional
- Current TB skin test results
- Proof of current immunity status with laboratory results
Inside The Occupational Health Consult
During the Occupational Health Consult our registered nurse will do the following:
- Review your vaccine history
- Administer the vaccines you require
- Provide TB skin testing (additional $80 for TB test)
- Provide a laboratory requisition for blood work if required
- Complete the documents required for employers and university/college administrations
The fee for a full Occupational Health Consult is $50
* Some employers require vaccines that are not covered by your BC Care card (MSP). Additional vaccine charges may apply.
How Do I Prepare For My Appointment?
To Save Time And Aggravation Please Bring The Following
- Your immunization record (If you have one)
- A list of medications you are taking
- Your employer or university/college proof of vaccination documents
- A debit card, cash, VISA or Mastercard
- A completed Client In-Take Form