- review your immunization history
- provide Tb Skin Testing
- administer the required vaccines for your school program or employment
- initiate blood work requisitions when needed
- complete immunization paperwork
Tb skin testing requires two appointments.
You will need to book TWO appointments (48-72 hours apart) with one of our experienced Registered Nurses. Our Registered Nurse will:
- assess your immunization history,
- administer vaccines and TB Skin Testing
- complete your paperwork
- arrange lab work if needed
When are the clinics?
We have two locations for your convenience. Avoid lengthy appointment waiting times and call us at 604. 251-1975.
Located in PHARMASAVE at
101—2280 East Hastings Street,Vancouver, BC
and 2957 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC
What should I bring to my appointment?
- immunization history (if you have a record)
- a list of medications you may be taking
- Your proof of vaccination paperwork
- VISA, MC or Direct Debit card
|Tb skin test only
|School prep consultation*
*MSP vaccines and administration, vaccine history review, lab requisitions, paperwork completion. Vaccines required by your employer or school not covered by MSP are extra, eg. TdaP (tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis), hepatitis A.
Download and print your Client Intake Form and complete all sections on page one (front) EXCEPT ‘Immunization History’ – leave this to us!